ARK's Z-Vibe is a vibrating oral motor tool for speech therapy, feeding therapy, and a variety of other applications.
Recommended by speech and occupational therapists for 20 years, it's used to provide oral stimulation and tactile cues, to "wake up" the mouth, to decrease oral aversions and normalize oral sensitivities, to decrease drooling, to soothe, calm, focus, and self-organize, to improve oral motor skills, and much more.
Use them to provide tactile stimulation and sensory feedback to the lips, tongue, gums, cheeks, and jaw.
They can also be used outside the mouth on the arms, hands, etc.
For oral defensiveness and sensitivities, start with the smooth tips and progress to the textured tips.
Designed with versatility in mind, there are another tip attachments available in various sizes, textures, and resiliencies. From spoons to toothbrushes to pencils and more, the same handle can shift goals simply by switching out one tip for another.
- Made in the USA, medical grade, FDA compliant
- NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- The Z-Vibe® is sold here with 1 Probe Tip, other tips sold separately.
- Battery included (please note: this is a special Vibe Battery not sold in stores - we recommend buying a spare)
- Measures approximately 6.5" in length and less than half of an inch in diameter <li>Recommended for individuals of all ages and abilities under the guidance of a therapist or a trained caregiver
Caution: the Z-Vibe is NOT a toy. It is a therapeutic tool intended to be used by a professional therapist (or by parents trained by their therapist). It contains small parts (including a battery) that may pose a choking hazard: direct adult supervision is required at all times.
Discover more products in our store.
This product is related to those categories.