ARK's Basketball chew necklace
One of our largest pendants, ideal for biting with premolars and/or forntal teeth.
- · It measures approximately 4.45 cm in diameter and 1.27 cm thick in the central part
- · Available in 2 color-coded levels of firmness
- · Basketball ball details are engraved on both sides
- · Adjustable cord
This necklace in the shape of a basketball is a sensory tool for sports lovers. Use it as a safe alternative instead of biting on pencils, T-shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, concentrate and self-regulate.
Available in 2 levels of firmness, color-coded:
- XT-Medium: Firmer, recommended for moderate bites.
- XXT-hard: it is the hardest level, it is still chewable but quite rigid. No utensil created for chewing it is indestructible, but its durability is higher; recommended for avid biters.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The brooch and cord are not meant to be bitten. It contains small parts that can pose a choking hazard, direct supervision is required. Recommended from 5 years.
While these chewing utensils are sturdy and durable, none are indestructible. Due to the nature of the intended use, wear is expected.
Regularly inspect chewable utensils and replace when necessary.